The Meadows, High Harrington, Workington, CA14 5NU
- Town house
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A superb four bedroom townhouse built by award-winning Cumbrian developer Washington Homes in 2017
- Since then it’s been meticulously improved by current owners, making it even better than showhome!
- A modern kitchen/diner with French doors leads to a beautifully landscaped garden, perfect for family meals or entertaning
- Stunning sea views towards the Scottish coastline from the 1st & 2nd floors
- Spacious master bedroom with an ensuite on the first floor
- Two additional double bedrooms, a single bedroom/study and the four piece family bathroom on the top floor
- High Harrington is a popular village that’s less than 10 minutes drive from Workington town centre and a choice of great schools
- Space for two cars to park on the drive in front of the built-in single garage
- No onward chain
- Ref MB0127
Built by the award-winning Cumbrian developer Washington Homes, this four-bedroom townhouse already had head start on quality compared to most new builds.
But the current owners have elevated it to an even higher standard.
You’ll immediately notice the subtle quality cues as soon as you walk through the front door. The solid oak doors and matching bannisters are a classy touch, far better than the standard four panel doors in most modern homes.
And when you step into each of the rooms you’ll notice the equally practical and stylish solid wood shutters.
The ground floor has a modern kitchen / diner with French doors that lead to a meticulously landscaped back garden.
Gone are the days of staring at a patch of new-build mud or turf; your children can play on the lawn while you unwind with a glass of wine on the composite decking.
The first floor lounge is spacious, light and bright - with plenty of light flooding in through the Juliet balcony’s full length windows.
The spacious master bedroom - also on the first floor - has a stylish ensuite shower room and fabulous views toward the Scottish coastline.
There’s two more double bedrooms, a single bedroom/study and a stylish four piece family bathroom on the top floor. If you have young kids you'll appreciate this when bathtime becomes bedtime.
High Harrington is a really popular village that’s less than 10 minutes drive to the centre of Workington, with the countryside on your doorstep.
For families with younger children, it’s only a 5 minute drive to Beckstone Primary in Harrington (it’s rated 'Good' by Ofsted).
For older kids, there's St Joseph’s and Workington Academy. Both are less than 10 minutes drive away or there are frequent buses from the village to the town centre, the journey taking around half an hour.
Being a nearly new property you still have 4 years NHBC warranty and as there’s no chain it could be a relatively smooth and stress free move.
This immaculate property is sure to get plenty of interest from families looking for a high quality and versatile modern home in this popular village.
Call 01900 878350 now to arrange a viewing.