Curwendale, Stainburn, Workington, CA14 4UT
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Immaculate three bedroom bungalow, ready for you to move in
- Everything is on the ground floor - ideal if you struggle with stairs
- Kitchen / diner with oak fitted units
- Spacious lounge with French doors to the back garden
- Two double bedrooms and a good size single bedroom
- Gorgeous shower room with spa-style walk in shower
- Large, secluded back garden with lawn and composite decking seating area
- Built in single garage with access from the house - giving you plenty of options if you wanted to convert it into a more usable space
- Quiet street in a popular village location
- Quick & easy to get out into the countryside but only a 5 minute drive to Workington town centre and the local schools
Looking For A Spacious, Move-In-Ready Detached Bungalow? If so, you’ll need to be quick to snap up this superb single storey home on a substantial plot. Stainburn bungalows are always popular, so please form an orderly queue to view…
If you struggle with stairs you’ll be keen to learn this is a ‘proper’ three bedroom bungalow. Everything is on the ground floor - there are no sneaky rear dormer bedrooms here!
The kitchen is at the front so you can look out to see what’s going on in the quiet street whilst doing the washing up or making a cuppa. It has a traditional feel, with oak fitted units and exposed beams on the ceiling. There’s plenty of room for a small dining table where you can sit and eat.
The smallest of the three bedrooms (which is still a large single bedroom) and the gorgeous shower room are also at the front of the house.
The stylish shower room really is superb, with a spa-style walk in shower it really does feel like you’re in a boutique hotel.
The spacious lounge and the two double bedrooms are at the rear. They all look out to the large back garden, which is a lovely place to sit out and enjoy the late afternoon and evening sun.
It’s got a manageable lawn and a stylish composite decking seating area, with mature trees behind the back fence giving it a semi-rural feel.
There’s a built-in single garage and parking on the neat-as-a-pin drive for one car.
Given nobody parks their car in the garage these days, if you were feeling creative the garage could be converted to give you an extra room (subject to building control approval, of course).
Stainburn is a popular village as it really does give you the best of both worlds.
It's far enough away from the hustle & bustle of town to feel semi-rural but it’s only a 5 minute drive back into Workington when you do need to get to work, school or hit the shops.
Bungalows aren’t just bought by old people these days - many families are looking for a versatile single storey home.
With that in mind it’s good to know that The Ashfield Schools (for younger kids) and Workington Academy are all less than 5 minutes drive away.
Move-in-ready bungalows are always going to be popular. Move-in-ready bungalows in Stainburn even more so…
What are you waiting for? Stop reading this and call 01900 878350 to arrange a viewing!